European Sheep Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where good karma, friendship and skills are one.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heeeello my Sheeps :-)javascript:emoticonp(':lol!:')

Go down 
+3
VanHelsing
RipZenga
jacI<
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jacI<

jacI<

Heeeello my Sheeps :-)javascript:emoticonp(':lol!:') Empty
PostSubject: Heeeello my Sheeps :-)javascript:emoticonp(':lol!:')   Heeeello my Sheeps :-)javascript:emoticonp(':lol!:') EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:18 pm

My Nickname is: DarkJacI< ore just JacI< and i m 17 years old.
i had different names like : Jack the Ripper, [SK!N]Jack ore [ESC]DarkJacI<.
I like it to play S&D Promd, HQ (Promode)... My favourite guns are R700 (Sniper) and AK 74u.
I realy like my old clan (ESC) and the ppl in it but, because we never make wars ore sth with the clan i wanna ask if i can join SCC.
But there is just 1 prob javascript:emoticonp('Sad') : I dont want to leave ESC...so i have considered, that i could play on nomercy as ESC and on all the other servers as SCC...
So...plz vote for me, a Merry Xmas and a happy new year !
javascript:emoticonp('cheers')
Back to top Go down
RipZenga

RipZenga

PostSubject: Re: Heeeello my Sheeps :-)javascript:emoticonp(':lol!:')   Heeeello my Sheeps :-)javascript:emoticonp(':lol!:') EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:59 pm

hi m8.
its a strange request,i really like u,atmost i like all esc,i just hated one (bambam) i think that was hes name,that dude was really bad karma.
we are not so active in wars and stuff these days,we are trying to change that,so perhaps that will become more active.

i dunno what other members think abut this unusual request,i would love to have u aboard,but i think u really need to think what u really want.
i think u have the spirit inside SCC,but i would prefer to see u at full-member-ship in clan,and not part-time... Rolling Eyes

why not invite all your/our friends inside ESC and make a ultra join mega application in SCC?
u guys will still be in same team,and both community will become much stronger,just an idea...

i would vote yes in any member of ESC,at least the ones i know,maybe other SCC members think same way.
lets wait for more feedback from users,and even from u to know how to proceed in this question.
Back to top Go down
jacI<

jacI<

PostSubject: Re: Heeeello my Sheeps :-)javascript:emoticonp(':lol!:')   Heeeello my Sheeps :-)javascript:emoticonp(':lol!:') EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 3:15 am

Hi M8
I think ur alright...but i must do that, because they have to find new members.
It s just for the transition...
Greeting Jack
Back to top Go down
VanHelsing

VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Heeeello my Sheeps :-)javascript:emoticonp(':lol!:')   Heeeello my Sheeps :-)javascript:emoticonp(':lol!:') EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:17 am

RipZenga wrote:
hi m8.
its a strange request,i really like u,atmost i like all esc,i just hated one (bambam) i think that was hes name,that dude was really bad karma.
we are not so active in wars and stuff these days,we are trying to change that,so perhaps that will become more active.

i dunno what other members think abut this unusual request,i would love to have u aboard,but i think u really need to think what u really want.
i think u have the spirit inside SCC,but i would prefer to see u at full-member-ship in clan,and not part-time... Rolling Eyes

why not invite all your/our friends inside ESC and make a ultra join mega application in SCC?
u guys will still be in same team,and both community will become much stronger,just an idea...

i would vote yes in any member of ESC,at least the ones i know,maybe other SCC members think same way.
lets wait for more feedback from users,and even from u to know how to proceed in this question.

"why not invite all your/our friends inside ESC and make a ultra join mega application in SCC?
u guys will still be in same team,and both community will become much stronger,just an idea..."

cooll idea i like all esc members Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ESC SABR

PostSubject: Re: Heeeello my Sheeps :-)javascript:emoticonp(':lol!:')   Heeeello my Sheeps :-)javascript:emoticonp(':lol!:') EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:35 am

ripzenga wrote:
plx my sorrys,i was making the posts to answer this one,and i by mistake deleted ur personal msg sabre.
dunno how to recover it,so if u want to keep ur post edit this msg again.

my true apopoligies: ripzenga
Back to top Go down
jacI<

jacI<

PostSubject: ...   Heeeello my Sheeps :-)javascript:emoticonp(':lol!:') EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:41 am

Hi Mate
I never got asked about matter...so i thougt it s ok...and i talked to satyr and he said it s ok...
Jack
Back to top Go down
Trex

Trex

PostSubject: Re: Heeeello my Sheeps :-)javascript:emoticonp(':lol!:')   Heeeello my Sheeps :-)javascript:emoticonp(':lol!:') EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 9:37 pm

Hi jac!<..... is nice to see you in here, and Sabre too.....
I really like you guys from [ESC], played allot with you Jack, Sabre, Figo other members and really enjoyed it.
Since you're not leaving your actual clan, i would like to have you here not just you but the all [ESC].
Wy would we fight against each other when we can make the diference together!

anyway, for me you have to decide were you want to be, in [ESC] and i understand, or here in 'SCC'............

but if [ESC] joins 'SCC' i think that we could be the strongest Clan in Europe and take our gamming skills to another level.........

i'll be waiting for your final decision to take a side m8.

Trex Out
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heeeello my Sheeps :-)javascript:emoticonp(':lol!:')   Heeeello my Sheeps :-)javascript:emoticonp(':lol!:') EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 11:02 am

maybe it was not the correct way of making things,but jack said specifically that he wanted to stay in esc.
thats why the apply is so unusual,he never wanted to leave esc,just wanted to enter scc to have more action.
im not defending no one,just trying to put some water into the fire...

we also never speak internally about the "join" of both clans,the idea just came from me,but for what i see it as being received very well with the members i talked.
both from SCC & ESC,so maybe it as "legs to walk",so maybe we should try to explore more ways to see if it works or everyone wants it.

like i told before i like all ESC members except for the bambam ( dunno if is the correct name or if he still is in esc).
and personally i would love the join of both partys,but SCC its a democracy with no leaders,so everyone must have a word on this and opinion.
plz i hope all ESC members be my guests to enter into forum and discuss this matter,internally.
in aplly zone,theres a topic that explains better the filosofy of SCC:

https://sheep.forumotion.com/applications-f3/read-before-you-apply-t8.htm

i hope someday both community become one,or even come to a close understanding and work together.
Back to top Go down
https://sheep.forumotion.com
Benjam

Benjam

PostSubject: Re: Heeeello my Sheeps :-)javascript:emoticonp(':lol!:')   Heeeello my Sheeps :-)javascript:emoticonp(':lol!:') EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 3:28 pm

hey jack, my german friend!
well since im the one who sent u here to make ur application, ill vote with YES
conidering to the clan tag stuff, imo not a big problem and not that important, if u ll join u will how great this clan is and u wont want to wear any other tag Very Happy
so im sure some of ur ESC mates will follow ur example and join us....would be great
hope to have some action with u in future santa
greetz benjam
Back to top Go down
RipZenga

RipZenga

PostSubject: Re: Heeeello my Sheeps :-)javascript:emoticonp(':lol!:')   Heeeello my Sheeps :-)javascript:emoticonp(':lol!:') EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 4:03 pm

Benjam wrote:

...conidering to the clan tag stuff, imo not a big problem and not that important....

allow me to disagree in this aspect.
the clan tag its a secondary thing in the clan,but its what represents the all community.
if u behave bad,all community will be seen as bad persons,if u treat other good people...

till this matter is resolved by jack, i wont open a poll. by a matter of ethics and respect to ESC and jack him self.
like i told before i would love to see all esc inside scc,but they must enter with the sure of what they really want.

jack if u take a decision by free will of applying scc,i will open a poll for the apply.
but i think u must have a talk with the other members of ESC,and then decide what u really want.

one of the points of SCC "rules" is:

5.Honor the tag and the community

for some reason that "rule" exist.
Back to top Go down
ESC SABR

PostSubject: Re: Heeeello my Sheeps :-)javascript:emoticonp(':lol!:')   Heeeello my Sheeps :-)javascript:emoticonp(':lol!:') EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 5:05 pm

LOL!! Razz they erased my post!!! hahahahaha!! lol!
Back to top Go down
negative

negative

PostSubject: Re: Heeeello my Sheeps :-)javascript:emoticonp(':lol!:')   Heeeello my Sheeps :-)javascript:emoticonp(':lol!:') EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 5:08 pm

That was noob EasyTarget =P
Nice to see you here Sabre =D
Back to top Go down
RipZenga

RipZenga

PostSubject: Re: Heeeello my Sheeps :-)javascript:emoticonp(':lol!:')   Heeeello my Sheeps :-)javascript:emoticonp(':lol!:') EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 5:42 pm

ESC SABR wrote:
LOL!! Razz they erased my post!!! hahahahaha!! lol!

it was me,sorry,im terribly ashamed of myself....
i was trying to quote ur sentence,to say what i think,but i was on admin mode and didn't realized.
when i edited the post,i erased by mistake ur original post,and i cant recover it.

plz if u could repost i would thx a lot.
it was terrible mistake by an noob admin (me), accept my apologies...

negative wrote:
That was noob EasyTarget =P
Nice to see you here Sabre =D

thx for tha support...if u weren't the free beer guy i would kik ur ass Suspect What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heeeello my Sheeps :-)javascript:emoticonp(':lol!:')   Heeeello my Sheeps :-)javascript:emoticonp(':lol!:') Empty

Back to top Go down

Heeeello my Sheeps :-)javascript:emoticonp(':lol!:')
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
European Sheep Alliance :: Public area :: Applications-
Jump to: