European Sheep Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where good karma, friendship and skills are one.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello to my new and old friends [ESC]/[SCC]

Go down 
+4
VanHelsing
RipZenga
Benjam
eXa*DarkMatter
8 posters
AuthorMessage
eXa*DarkMatter

eXa*DarkMatter

Hello to my new and old friends [ESC]/[SCC] Empty
PostSubject: Hello to my new and old friends [ESC]/[SCC]   Hello to my new and old friends [ESC]/[SCC] EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:06 am

Hi guys well what can i say i have been away for a while and as i can see esc have merged with scc, was a shock at first tbh but i can say i am pleased and look forward to seeing you all soon love my avatar btw lol cya soon dudes.

DarkMatter
Back to top Go down
Benjam

Benjam

PostSubject: Re: Hello to my new and old friends [ESC]/[SCC]   Hello to my new and old friends [ESC]/[SCC] EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:36 am

hey matter! nice to see ya here around!
a proud member of eXa shouldnt write into the guestbook im sure the forum admins will give u full access to forum today
so u can share everything with us.
greetz benjam
Back to top Go down
RipZenga

RipZenga

PostSubject: Re: Hello to my new and old friends [ESC]/[SCC]   Hello to my new and old friends [ESC]/[SCC] EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:09 am

its done,darkmatter have full acess exa member.
welcomed m8,im offside all,but sure in future we will ahve time to catch up everything.
Back to top Go down
VanHelsing

VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Hello to my new and old friends [ESC]/[SCC]   Hello to my new and old friends [ESC]/[SCC] EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:30 am

yoyo dark Very Happy welcome
Back to top Go down
negative

negative

PostSubject: Re: Hello to my new and old friends [ESC]/[SCC]   Hello to my new and old friends [ESC]/[SCC] EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:34 am

Matter!
So glad you're back =D
Back to top Go down
BoBo'SCC'

BoBo'SCC'

PostSubject: Re: Hello to my new and old friends [ESC]/[SCC]   Hello to my new and old friends [ESC]/[SCC] EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 10:09 am

Hi m8.. can imagine it feels like a shock when u see all ESC turned into some sheeps XD

Finally u'r back, where have u been..?

<3
Back to top Go down
eXa*Dark

PostSubject: Re: Hello to my new and old friends [ESC]/[SCC]   Hello to my new and old friends [ESC]/[SCC] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:21 am

hey guys thanks for the welcome and to answer bobo's question i had shall we say some technical difficulties and leave it at that lol xd

and thanks rip for sorting my access out in the forum later dudes <3
Back to top Go down
Dagaur

PostSubject: Re: Hello to my new and old friends [ESC]/[SCC]   Hello to my new and old friends [ESC]/[SCC] EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:23 pm

HI MEMBERS OF EXA! exa<> and exa sabre and exa bobo, told me that I write to let me into the clan, I have the if their votes, I'd like to get into this clan and fight to the death, thanks for listening, my xfire is dagaur88
Back to top Go down
aike

PostSubject: Dildos and anus.   Hello to my new and old friends [ESC]/[SCC] EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:54 am

The anus, whether male or female, is designed as a one way valve; it lets stuff out but resists letting anything in. The vagina, designed to admit penis is very elastic and can handle about anything. The muscles at the opening of the vagina are also designed to stretch to allow birth. Tears in the rectum and anus are quite common as people begin taking this action. These tears, of course, admit bacteria that cause infection and the stuff travelling through rectum is about as full of bacteria as you can imagine. The anal sphincters are not and can easily be stretched, even torn, to the point that they do not do their job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello to my new and old friends [ESC]/[SCC]   Hello to my new and old friends [ESC]/[SCC] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello to my new and old friends [ESC]/[SCC]
Page 1 of 1